Terms & Conditions
A 15% Fee will be charged on any order cancellation including weapons.
*****Sale price does not extend to previous purchases*****
*****Each NFA item requires a $200 tax stamp*****
Custom Firearms Acknowledgement (If applicable)
I acknowledge, confirm, and agree that I am ordering a CUSTOM MADE FIREARM which must be manufactured and/or assembled and/or modified ("Process") and that such Process shall take TWO (2) to TWELVE (12) MONTHS. Additionally, I acknowledge and agree that administrative delays and necessary legal approvals (e.g. ATF and local law enforcement) for NFA and regulated items could significantly extend these Process delays, WHICH DELAYS CAN BE UNCERTAIN. Accordingly, subject to all Aklys Defense LLC warranties, I COVENANT AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL UP FRONT PAYMENTS FOR CUSTOM FIREARMS SHALL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Shipping charges with insurance for Long Arms and Pistols (Air shipments only) is $45.00. All rifles and shotguns are shipped from Aklys Defense LLC in a hard case, please send firearms cased or boxed securely. We cannot guarantee the return of your personal case. In-store pick up for local customers will be charged $20 for a hard case if requested.
Aklys Defense LLC Deposit and Return Policy:
Refunds on purchases are subject to a %15 restocking and return fee on the full price of your weapon, but all monies may be applied towards other Aklys Defense gear or products instead. No refund's can given on orders currently in build. A $35 fee will be charged to any and all attempted chargebacks.
Opt In Policy:
By Selecting and agreeing to the TOS at account submission or check out point you consent to receive our Email and social Media Marketing and content. You will be given the opportunity to Opt out or unsubscribe at any time and though each e-mail you receive from us.
The Firearm Buying Process (Non NFA /“Class III” items):
- Customer finds a local, licensed gun dealer that will handle the transfer.
- Customer purchases the firearm from Aklys Defense LLC.
- The customers local FFL Firearms Dealer, needs to fax or E-mail their licensing and shipping information to Aklys Defense LLC along with a copy of the customers receipt of the product they are purchasing. Make sure to print your receipt for this purpose after purchasing online.
- When your item is ready, Aklys Defense LLC will ship your order to your preferred local dealer, who will legally transfer the items to the you. Again Aklys will not ship to any address other than a licensed dealer.
- Your local dealer may charge a transfer fee and take care of the back ground check and all paperwork necessary and transfer you your firearm.
The Firearm Buying Process (NFA / “Class III” items – i.e. Short Barreled Firearms and Suppressors):
- Customer finds a local, licensed gun dealer that will handle the transfer. Dealer must have an NFA/SOT “Class III” license in addition to their FFL.
- Customer purchases product from Aklys Defense LLC, then customer will need to submit ATF paperwork and receive Federal Tax stamp in the mail. (Your local dealer can help you with this)
- The customers local FFL Firearms Dealer, needs to fax their licensing and shipping information to Aklys Defense LLC along with a copy of the customers receipt of the product they are purchasing. Make sure to print your receipt for this purpose after purchasing online.
- When your item is ready, Aklys Defense LLC will ship your order to your local dealer, who will legally transfer the items to the customer. Again, Aklys Defense LLC will not ship to any address other than a licensed dealer.
- Your local dealer will charge a transfer fee and take care of the paperwork necessary and give you your firearm. You will need to bring your Federal tax stamp with you when picking up your item from your local dealer.
Exploding Target Terms and Conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
The Four rules of Firearms handling:
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded!
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness.
Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue
to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any
object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights
on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire!
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee
that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing!
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could
strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without
positively identifying your target.
By purchasing any product from this site you agree you are of age 21 and of sound mind. By the act of purchasing any of these products you agree your intent is in no way criminal. By the act of purchasing any of the products on this page you agree to take responsibility for any of your actions and agree not to transfer or make available to any other person the products you have purchased. Furthermore by the act of purchase you agree to hold harmless anyone attached to the website or had a part in selling any of these products to you, for any action, anywhere at anytime. By Purchase you agree to the Binding Purchase Agreement above. By Purchase you also agree that you are at least 21years old and will not use anything purchased from this site or this company in the commission of a crime. Furthermore you agree to use this product in the way for which it was intended, described on the label and in the literature that comes along in the package. By Purchase you also agree to hold harmless Aklys Defense LLC, sure shot exploding targets, sure shot targets, any persons affiliated with sure shot exploding targets or sure shot targets and any assets that have accumulated because of sure shot targets/ Sure shot exploding targets. Also you are responsible for knowing your local and state laws.